Our Hygiene Practices
Since the day we opened,
all the requirements for your health
a complete international standard
we do it the way.
Welcome to Siete HOTEL. The World Health Organization declared a pandemic due to Corona (Covid-19) on March 11, 2020. Since this date, the measures taken worldwide have been increased. Republic of Turkey Ministry of Health, Culture and Tourism Ministry and the World Health Organization (WHO) is one to one advice circulars and are complied with. As Siete Hotel, since the day we were founded, we have been fulfilling all the requirements regarding the health of our hotel guests in international standards. To act in line with the information specified in this guide during your stay at our hotel; We request that you comply with the purpose of protecting your own health as well as the health of our guests staying at our hotel and our employees serving you.
• Your room has been cleaned with disinfectant products, after these procedures, your room has been delivered to you as "first user".
• Products such as soap, shampoo, shower gel in your room are disposable and are not used by anyone except you.
• Daily cleaning of your room is done by our staff using masks and disposable gloves.
• If you do not want to be in your room for daily housekeeping or your mini bar, please let us know that you do not want this service.
GENERAL AREAS OF USE
• Cleaning of all areas is carried out at appropriate frequency according to the nature of the surface, using disinfection materials in accordance with the standards.
• All public areas including the restaurant, lobby, reception area, bar and sales units, sunbed groups around the pool are arranged in accordance with the social distance plan; Necessary precautions regarding social distance have been taken and necessary markings have been made. No more guests will be accepted to these areas than the capacity suitable for the plan.
• Sufficient hand disinfectant or antiseptic is available in all general usage areas.
• In our food and beverage service units, the distance between the tables is arranged as 1.5 meters.
• All our employees received special training on epidemics and hygiene.
• While serving you, our staff uses protective equipment such as mask, gloves or face shield, depending on the location and service.
• In all of our personnel areas, as in general usage areas, hygiene standards and practices are carried out in the same and meticulously.
• Hygiene barriers, sterilization devices, tools and equipment required for hand and body hygiene are kept in our facility in the food production and kitchen areas.
• The cleaning and hygiene of the areas related to the kitchen, all kinds of equipment used in the kitchen, counter and storage areas are regularly provided.
What we expect from you
• Pay utmost attention to maintaining social distance while moving inside the facility. Follow the signs made by the hotel management.
• Do not disturb the 1.5 meter distance left between tables.
• Do not change the distance between sun loungers.
• If you see Covid-19 symptoms in yourself or one of our other guests you know, inform the reception immediately, the reception will contact the Social Environment and Hygiene Representative and healthcare organizations for you.
• Within the scope of Covid-19 precautions, you can obtain protective materials such as disinfectants, masks and gloves free of charge from reception, housekeeping and room service at any time of the day so that you can use them when needed.
• Covid-19 virus can cause nose, mouth, eyes etc. It can pass through contact, remain suspended in the air for a certain period of time and survive on the contact surface. For this reason, you should wash your hands frequently with plenty of water and soap. In case you are away from the sinks, hand sanitizer devices have been put in the places where our service units are located for you.
• We remind you that even if precautions such as the use of disinfectants and masks are taken, different activities such as running, sports, cycling and swimming require different social distance needs and different precautions.
• If any Covid-19 symptoms or positive test results are seen inside or outside the hotel, the hotel phone you should contact immediately is 0242 323 4 242.
• We remind you that you may have legal obligations if you hide the findings, information and symptoms related to all infectious diseases, including Covid-19, and do not notify the hotel management or do not comply with the measures. Thank you for your careful reading and for the precautions you will follow to protect the health of our other guests and employees, especially your own health.